Monday, 24 August 2015

2015 x 236/365

" Dear you,

I dreamt of you again last night. I don't deny that I was surprised. It was a mixture of feelings for me when I woke up. It's been way too long for me to react. I remember those days when I dreamt of you often. Was it because my love was stronger then? If so, then why do I dream of you now?

I was supposed to be happy to dream of you. Or rather, I was always happy when you appeared in my dreams. In my dreams, you were always safe & happy. That made me happy too. But this time round, no, both of us were unhappy. Why is that so? I don't know the reasons. You were comforting me yet I could sense your helplessness and sadness. Why, sweetheart, why? You told me to go back. Where to? I don't know. I listened to you but my heart shattered. I could feel it vividly in my dream. Why? This bothers me for the entire day.

This dream reminds me of that particular day, when I saw them. I didn't feel anything but tears started flowing. I don't think I've the rights to feel anything because you weren't mine to begin with. But i'll never remember the numbness after those tears.

Are you happy now? Are you blessed now? I truly hope so. I'll always pray for your safety & happiness. I wish you could be blessed in every aspect of your life.

I don't know what this dream signifies. Maybe it's just another dream. But no matter what, please, be happy always x

Love,
the-happiest-apple-day "

No comments:

Post a Comment