Saturday, 28 June 2014

180/365











SINGAPORE CHANGI AIRPORT TERMINAL 2


UP AMONG THE CLOUDS; WANDERLUST





SWEET HEAVEN DESSERT HOUSE
蚂蚁窝












KIM MAH SEAFOOD RESTAURANT







LOOK YUEN RESTAURANT
乐园饭店

Will always be a favorite in my heart; x
























Lebuh Kurau 5, Chai Leng Park 
13700 Perai, Pulau Pinang, Malaysia

Special shoutout to Pantai Lok Lok!
It's going to be my favorite place for lok lok because of their customer service. :)
Two of their staff actually 'stationed' themselves near our table just so to chase away the stray dogs and cats (because yours truly is so afraid of 'em!) And thus, I ate in peace. /thankful
Another staff was there specially to mix the sauce for us so we get to try special sauces. 
Customer service really deserved 5 stars! :)
Be back soon, I hope!






Always in my heart











No comments:

Post a Comment