Monday, 10 February 2014

42/365

 


Hello February 2014! 

It's the second month and life has been so hectic (in a good way). 
Some overdue visuals~


RIVER ANGBAO



Omg, it's my virgin visit and i didn't know this 'exhibition' existed -.- 

If not for Uncle and Aunt, i doubt i would ever visit it.
Nevertheless, i love it and will visit again next year :) 



Didn't get to try this because i was too full from buffet dinner earlier on :( 


















Visiting this place made me miss NDP trainings.
But i can't wait to watch the show at national stadium this year (:



Youngest cousin looked so serious~
Was fun gambling through the night, laughing, snacking and drinking (oh, so sinful) :)

On a side note, i still prefer celebrating CNY in Penang, with all the fireworks and more-than-just-GOOD food.
Looking forward to CNY 2015! Gonna be Kiasu and book the flight tickets once it's released in two weeks hahaha

❤ ❤ ❤




Habitat Coffee
233 Upper Thomson Road 
Singapore 547355

The clique decided on Habitat Coffee for lunch because it's only half an hour journey from our school and there was a straight bus!
And we only took 20 minutes bus ride to go back because of the smooth traffic :D 









"Be grateful for the home you have, knowing that at this moment, all you have is all you need"

- Sarah Ban Breathnach












I kind of regret not ordering ocean linguine because S's chessynara was so yummy! 
I don't find it salty though S begs to differ. 
That being said, i didn't regret getting Big Ben too.
Everything on the dish was perfect especially the pancakes and scrambled egg! (: 
Just that i forgot to add sauteed mushroom :( had wanted to try those little mushrooms. 

Good Food + Convenient Location + Wifi = Will be back soon!!! ♥

❤ ❤ ❤

Felt an overwhelming emotion when I saw this quote somewhere. 
Reminds me a lot of the first two terrible weeks of 2014, whereby i thought the rest of the year will be horrible. I allowed my emotions to get the best of me & not taking control of my own life. It's quite funny to look back right now, thinking why some things happened the way it did. 

So when I chanced upon this quote, I saved it immediately because I thought I understand the underlying meaning of it and for everything that happened, i'll always remember not to allow insecurity and negativity to get inside me. It's indeed a valuable life lesson, x.




No comments:

Post a Comment