Friday, 29 November 2013

Shopping is cheaper than a psychiatrist - 100% true


Yay finally all items have arrived (: 
As usual, have chosen express air and shipping only took 2 days to reach Singapore.
Opt for home delivery so the items came pretty fast! 

I think I'll give economy air a try the next time.
Will only take 3-5 days (reasonable imo) and cheaper :D


All the stuff including J's ﺕ



New pair of flats! ($7.38)
Virgin experience buying shoes online because of my abnormal big feet :(
I'm a C&K 40/41 depending on cutting so it's hard to get shoes in physical stores, let alone online.
Plus i don't get shoes online because i don't trust the sizing (cos of my big feet la)
I was quite nervous when I took it out of the shoebox and tried it on. (Had the mindset of selling away if i can't fit) BUT so glad that this pair fits me nicely :) 
Very happy with the quality as well! Wore it to school today and no blisters!! 
Cheap & good quality :D
Finally found another pair which is so comfy! 
(Still love my anna nucci transparent flats though, haha)


The owner has included a pair of heels grips & gel cushion :)) 
Happy that i don't need them thou! 


Tempted to get this gold glittery pair! Really love the shade of gold.
Wonder will it hurt since it's pointy. Just realized I don't own my pointed flats/heels.
Only wear my court shoes for formal presentations. Hmm.



My new chrome hearts ring! -anyhow give name, hahaha- ($1.03)
 I had wanted to search for this hearts ring which i misplaced at Wuhan but couldn't find it :(
settled for this as it looks feminine/sweet. very happy with it and it fits me well too, given that it isn't adjustable. Been wearing it for the past few days.





NEW LITTLE UNICORN ORGANIZER! ($4.17)
This is my best buy and most favorite ♥
My previous organizer ended the weekly planning pages on 15 December (so retarded) 
So I've transferred everything to my new (and cute) one so i started December on a new note :)
May December be an awesome month!!


I regretted not spamming Taobao when I was in Wuhan. Items are so much cheaper w/o handling and agent fee and international shipping. I think I'll spam Taobao the next time I'm in China. Hahaha.
And i kind of regretting purchasing so early because it's Black Friday and 65daigou has sales for their shipping charges ): 
Bad move but i still love all my items!

Gonna try purchasing directly using DBS/POSB next time, ;)

*****

It's TGIF and only 11.15pm but i'm tired.
Didn't have school for the past two days so i was so lazy to get up at 7 this morning ): 

Gonna finish up some work and head to bed, x 





I don't know why I feel this way and I shouldn't be.
 This jealousy is sinking in but i know it'll get better~






No comments:

Post a Comment