Wednesday, 16 October 2013

Something awesome is brewin' ﺕ

So what's up everyone!! 
It's first day of school and I survived!
but anyway, school isn't the main topic today. 
As I said previously, I've been working on this project for a couple of months and finally, it's "taking place" this Friday, 18 October 2013! 

Introducing...


♥ Stellar-avenue.livejournal.com ♥

You might be thinking it's no big deal opening a blogshop because there's just so many in the industry and market is too saturated. But!! I've always wished to have a mini little shop of my own. So i'm gonna try to make this work out :) 
And i'll need your utmost support, pretty please? x 

Debut collection on Friday, 18 October 2013 because Friday is my favorite day of the week & 18 is my favorite number. :)

Some pictures for your eyes:








AND GUESS WHAT?
Every item is going for SGD 18!!! 
Be it the top, dress or tunic, it's yours at SGD 18!!

LIKE our Facebook page to get 10% off total bill:

Will probably create an IG account soon x 

Please show your support, thank you in advance :)

No comments:

Post a Comment