Friday, 30 August 2013

Food makes the world go round

I hope I make you hungry cos I made myself VERY hungry at 12:40AM hahaha.




Fascinated by the dry ice, lol. 

Swensens @ Clementi Mall
3155 Commonwealth Avenue West #05-31/33
Singapore 129588


五只小熊
Far East Plaza, 
14 Scotts Road #01-07

Second visit and I still love the braised pork rice :)
Furthermore, their service is 5 stars!



Mei Heong Yuen Dessert
No. 63 - 67 Temple Street
Singapore 058611

THEIR CARROT CAKE IS MUST-TRY!!
It's the best and I'll always order it when I'm there! ♥


Bari-Uma Ramen
19 Tanglin Road
Tanglin Shopping Centre,  #B1-01

Okay, this ramen place needs no introduction.
Not the first visit nor the last. ;) 
It's still my favorite till today! 
The ajitama is loveddd (which explains I always have two, lol)

♥♥♥

Pretty productive these few days ﺕ
Focus on the "special project" (only reason why i can't wait for October to arrive!!), printed those notes, collected parcel and packed the luggage! YAYY
Also gonna research on nail designs, hopefully can change a new set of nails in china :D

Time really flies, it's Saturday which means two more days to OIP!! 
Can't wait for all the cheap food and shopping xx 
Planning what to get at DFS first, haha wtf spending $$ even before reaching China


PS. Bound to be homesick but I hope everything will go well!


Found this on IG and find it really meaningful :) 
Faith, Trust & Hope x


Side track, new-found song by Harlem Yu!!
Such a meaningful yet sad song :(

我会提起勇气
好好地呵护你
不让你受委屈
苦也愿意~~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment