Saturday, 27 July 2013

Why?

"I woke up at 5.36am, and stared hard at the ceiling. Tears started flowing and I find myself thinking of reasons to stay. All the unhappy memories started flowing back. You forgot all about us and with just a paragraph, you left us feeling unappreciated. I could choose to believe that it slipped your mind, I could choose to believe that you remembered. But why nobody said anything else? People say when we feel like giving up, remember why you held on for so long in the first place. I tried but the reasons aren't strong enough anymore. Human factor. Why friendships turn sour just because of this? Why do I feel a tinge of jealousy? At the end of the day, I'm not asking for any rewards. I'm not asking for medals or trophies or what's not. We just need to feel appreciated sometimes. So a "thank you" would suffice. But you, the person whom i look up to, chose to forget.. At this point, my eyes are swollen, my heart is giving up, my mind telling me to move on.."

♥, Char.

No comments:

Post a Comment