Tuesday, 19 February 2013

END OF YEAR 2 // 1 WEEK TO YEAR 3

it's been a torturous 2 weeks & i'm so proud to say, i'm done with year 2 ﺕ

obviously i haven't been going out for the past two weeks due to exams so only some sneak peeks..


In life, there's other things such as kinship, love, friendship which are priceless ♥


Sze came over to my crib with her family the other day for CNY bai nian :)
so took a lil break from revision and gambled + feast hehe. 


and we've known each other for two decades ♥♥


She came over on Saturday and both of our families went out for dinner tgt on Sunday, haha! 
This tze char stall at Keat Hong is mad loveeeeee. all the dishes rly exceed expectation :)
even for anti-tofu people like me, i love their tofu with minced meat yay! 


Always find doing other things MUCH MORE interesting than studying zzz. -.-
so i took a pic of all my lip cosmetics in the wee hours tsk. (boring is me.)


RECEIVED MY JIPABAN PARCEL YESTERDAY, before my first paper!!
it motivates me a lot, hahaha! :) 
sad to say, one of the pieces don't suit me so i'm gonna sell away :(


I thot i look weird in this pic.. hmmmmm 


Comfort food for siblings and I :)
can't express my love for yoghurt! 


YAY, done with exams! *throws confetti* 
internship starting next week and i pray everything will go well for the next 5 months :)


found this ♥-shaped mark on my thigh before my last paper, lol!
i do wonder how i got that in the first place hahaha. 


received another parcel today :')
finally got the highly-raved Laneige Water Sleeping Pack! 
hope it's good! got it from Gmarket here
it's $18.90 for 80ml and $3.00 for registered postage. took only two-three days for arrival (due to weekends)! (: 
+ there're two samples of skin care hehe. 


♥ Okie, that's all I've for now. Proper updates soon, meeting up with a few friends this week (finally), attending sis graduation ceremony and maybe JB trip with my mom (oh, i need to have my pedicure soon).

Take care & to those who's still having exams, HANG IN THERE :)

No comments:

Post a Comment