Friday, 4 January 2013

8 years & counting.. ♥


Out at town for a mini catch up with my primary school friends, :D


Dinz at Hot Tomato! B3 at 313 Somerset :)


J's salmon aglio olio (not the exact name)
the salmon wasn't too bad, will bring mom to try one day :) 
she's a big fan of salmon hehe!


My USA pork chop aglio olio. 
Love the aglio olio but the pork chop was too hard to my liking :(




N's chicken sausage spaghetti (': 


Just as the title says, "8 years and counting.. ♥"
Feels so good to be catching up on old times & funny happenings during my primary school days! 
Priceless x


PS. Please support my #1 preorder @ http://bountifulorchid.blogspot.sg/ !!!! Nett price at $15.00! Plus plus, GET A HOLLYHOQUE VOUCHER WITH ANY PURCHASE (only one available so hurry nowwwww!) xx


XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment