Friday, 7 December 2012

R A N D O M

Am sitting at MacDonald typing out this random chunk lol 
Waiting for le sexylady angel to end his tuition class but i'm not in the mood to revise so....
HERE I AM, HAHAHA

Update pics from IG (@loveatbravery):


Christmas deco at West Coast Plaza
went over to WCP after class cos one of our exam questions would be on WCP -_-
i pray it would be manageable & i'll need to memorize all the info on WCP since i'm not familiar w it :(
Had Xin Wang for lunch and went to explore the mall!


MY TAOBAO(long-awaited)-cum-JIPABAN PARCELS YAY 
both came at one go and the feeling of seeing two parcels when i got home was....... SUPER SHIOK
hehe satisfaction of a shopaholic and only shopaholics will understand hehe ^^ 


Here's my love from taobao *throw confetti* yay
am really in love with all the items!
very satisfied esp with the affordable prices!! :D


My new Anna Sui flip mirror iPhone cover <3 :')
it's so classy and chic! 
i think this cover will be one of the reasons why i'm sticking to iphone 4 lol


Taken during my first IMAGE class (:
i'm so glad i wasn't alone!! 
so worried prior to the class that it'll be #foreveralone :(
can't wait for the next lesson (next yr wtf lol) cos there's make up for le girls!!! 
:D


Kofia vintage watch (from taobao also lol) and my pearl bracelet~
after looking at this pic, i realized that both doesn't match with each other zzz :'(


Macarons from Bakerzin <3
th colors are sho prettyyyyyy & it made me smile just by looking at it (x


Was at star$ earlier to mug (:
quite productive i must say! esp when there's my fav toffee nut frappe and NY cheesecake!
*sinful*


Wore my vintage long leather square studs watch out today (: 
ALSO FROM TAOBAO HAHAHA I'M BECOMING CHEENA ALR
planning my next purchase & imma gonna get "clothes" for my macbook, like after a couple of years ever since i got it LOL


Credit: To the team who designed this
This is a magazine in the form of shopping carrier!!!! 
Many many thumbs up for the creativity! :)


Classic Tart in class :D
love love love this yoghurt from cbtl
how i wish there's cbtl at BPP too!! )':


sexylady angel brought these photos back from Gran's lol
CNY reunion dinner a few years back! we were all soooo young~
oh how i miss those good ol' times..... my angel was so much cuter then hahaha!


Beauty love from my Aunt :)
she got momo to bring these masks back for me! 
hehe thank you!!! can't wait to see you next week xoxo

PS. the choco masks (at the top - in brown) rly smell like choco!! LOL


Trying the bird nest collagen mask (referring to previous pic: blue package)
Breakout is soo scary during exams period :'S
doesn't help when i'm a night owl and always go to bed at 5+ sighhh
i hope my skin condition will turn better after the CTs
pimples pimpes, go away~



"When the world says give up, Hope whispers One More Try"
Stay strong, have faith xx



xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment