Monday, 5 November 2012

SIT FAMILY DAY x TANJONG BEACH

Saturday at work at the beach with shorts and slippers. :) 


My most preferred work attire :D 
anyway i was very late that morning as i overslept by a frigging one hour -.-
so thankful that S waited for me if not i'll have to waste money taking the monorail to the beach ):


It's SIT's family day :)


OH, WE SEE EACH OTHER YET AGAIN~~~
i should be given a Diploma in Popcorn Making. :D




Preparing hotdog buns for the staff and crew. (:




My co-worker, F.


Another co-worker, JY.
she has such a small face ):


masterpiece. hehe. 
i actually mixed the pink sugar (from candy floss) and yellow sugar to make popcorns
hence, explained the weird color, LOL.


F @ work (: the machine was so not cooperative! tsk :/


Warming up for Gangnam style (;
the kid in red was soooo adorable!!





OPPA GANGNAM STYLE~~


Speech by The President of SIT (i think.) 



Flag off for amazing race :D


Flower balloon done by the clown. *loves*


The amazing race ended soon after due to the rain. Sigh. :(


AIRBRUSH TATTOO
scroll down for mine ^^


My hat - pink heart balloon. 
JY said i look retarded wearing it thou )':


Worst thing that can happened at the beach - RAINING!






Magic show by Alexandra



Haven't figure out how they did it :/




airbrush tattoo artist (=  




Group photo.



My PAWS tattoo :') 
it's sooo nice!! 
i've another flower on my upper arm. (;


gift hamper!


our tattoos. :) 
how cute?! :)



It was a rather fun day at the beach and i can't wait for my next event at ECP!
Ending off with a pic of myself...


and my retarded hat xD

*****

It's gonna be a 3-days school week because I've self-declared Monday (aka today) and Friday to be non-school day (; 


Have a great week ahead!!
off to shop at taobao yay~


Take care xo


No comments:

Post a Comment