Saturday, 7 July 2012

L I F E

ONE MORE MONTH TO NDP xD
can't wait to watch it live 
^^

Some photos from LIFE (my life duh) 



Cream crown pen which S got for me! 
it's so lovely and feminine! 
Thanks babe *inserts lotsa <3*

both are the same pic from original, just edited usin' different apps :)


My hobby ^^ (camwhoring HAHA)
totally in love with Photo Wonder
esp. the starry effects & heart deco (as shown in the pic above.) 


Edited using Photo Wonder (told u i love it!) 
and this was my sinful dinner a few evenings back, chocolate cake which mom got! 
tsk, time for swim+gym


One of those Wednesdays when i returned to CCKSS after school. 
Drills training! 
i used to love drills training more than first-aid when i was a cadet, 
but hate it when we have to get punished for not getting it right.
worst still, it might not be our fault sometimes :(
so much for "one for all, all for one" 


Ended Revit class early on a Wednesday, had lunch & watched Bad Teacher in the library with Z! 
(yes yes, finally got over watching shopaholics LOL)
Technically, it's my third year in NP but frankly, i didn't know library has a M18 area gosh. 
was so stunned when the librarian told us that there's specific station to watch (epic fail)
yes, Bad Teacher is M18 and Cameron Diaz is <3
too bad we didn't finish watching entire show cos class started at 1pm le sigh



Edited using Photo Wonder (again) 
and this is phone lock screen wallpaper + desktop wallpaper
SELF OBSESSION LOL

*****

Played around with Power Cam during training breaks and here's all the shots:



<3 <3 <3



No idea what's with my retarded twist pose tsk :/





I really love the above shot! <3 
it's her contact's photo so whenever she calls me, i'll see this cutie pic!! 

*****

will blog about NTUC Family Recreation & Fun Carnival 2012 soon 
(stay tuned lovelies!)

*****
[following graphics all credited to tumblr]

floralrainbow:

And even if I have a million contrasting views in my head,
all that comes out from my mouth (or fingers) are:
Nevermind. It’s okay. It’s fine.
All coupled with a (sometimes forced) smile.
That’s what I’m best at.

And one size fits all <3


i-n-s-i-n-c-e-r-i-t-y:

(via imgTumble)


You Are My Sunshine
My only sunshine.
You make me happy
When skies are grey.
You'll never know, dear,
How much I love you.
Please don't take my sunshine away X

*****

Till the next time,

XOXO
Char! :)
@loveatbravery (twitter/formspring/instagram)
CHARMAYNE LIM (FACEBOOK)
xxitscharxx (YouTube)

paperandkisses (FeeCha)





No comments:

Post a Comment