Friday, 9 March 2012

CozyCot / / Worst ever Friday

H E L L O ! 


1st & foremost,


Friends, readers & everyone, 
pls help me vote for my Mommy @ 


CozyCot International Women's Day 2012!
(just click to access)

just gotta "like" this pic (below) hehe
SIMPLE AS ABC, HURRY PLEASE (:




5th row from the bottom, second last pic <3
Very thankful if you could help me share around & "like" (:


THANKKKKK YOUUUU EVERYONE! *HEARTS*





So,
No long ass post today ;) But a video of my bad bad Friday! 
Was rly angsty the entire day and so, i decided to "pin down" all my thoughts in this short 10 mins video :)



A few photos for today.
Wasn't in the right mood for pictures :\



Camwhored in the morning before my foul mood.
Like mentioned in the video, I was still excited& looking forward wtf



K doin' real good, even have students askin' him questions during break! lol



Those... students


"workplace"


ANYWAY, FINALLY another episode of Point Of Entry 2.
Carl ng is lovedddddd (as usual hehe)


[credited to Google]

MORE THAN JUST FUCKING HOT RIGHTTTTT
(ok, i better not go into details about him HAHAHA)
great in acting too! <33
Go watch point of entry if you haven't!
Gonna watch the latest epi before turning in! 


SJAB training tmrw & meeting up with W <3
Gonna be awesome, i know it xx

Till next time, 

XOXO
Char! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment