Tuesday, 28 February 2012

SHARING IS CARING:)

UPDATE: YAYYYYY SOME KIND-HEARTED LEARNER TOOK MY SLOT!! Time to shower and slack my day away before work tmrw ); HEHEHEHEHEH
my expression when i saw the amt jumped i.e. someone took my slot.. 




Anyway IT'S 29TH TODAY, HAPPY LEAP YEARRRRRRR. Esp to those whose birthday is today, have a great blast for it comes in every 4 years :')

A quick "SHARING IS CARING" before I go off for a shower then to driving!! :D 

Last day of McSPICY A LA CARTE @ A WHOPPING PRICE OF $2.90!! 

Even cheaper than Filet-O-Fish. Personally a BIG fan of McSPICY but i'm on a strict diet so no more of it for now )))): GO HAVE IT FOR YOUR LUNCH OR DINNER WITH YOUR FRIENDS& FAMILY!! *PS. put lots of chili sauce hehe mad nice <3 IMO thou


Sighh totally regretted having two sessions of drivin' today esp with first session at unearthly hour - 730am. I'm supa tired nao and just finished sendin' all emails to the judges! Received a positive reply which kept my hopes up! :D

Placed my slot for try-sell and hopefully some kind souls will "buy" it ); 

Okay till the next time! X


XOXO
Char! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment